Show All Results
A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At EMD Performance Materials, the QA Specialist will support the administration, maintenance, development, and improvement of quality systems at the Haverhill Site and ensure their alignment with the business goals, customer expectations/requirements and global business unit best practices.
- Maintain Customer specific requirements.
- Manage the Customer Complaints process along with CAPA reporting and investigation.
- Facilitate Customer Quality meetings and drive customer focuses project and action items.
- Manage the Trackwise system for Customer Complaints and CAPAs.
- Updating local standard operating procedures to align with Performance Materials and/or Corporate standard and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field of study such as Chemistry, Biology or Business, Engineering or IT discipline and 2+ years’ experience in quality.
- 1+ years of experience of ISO quality management systems.
- 1+ years of experience in Customer Complaint investigations and documentation (8Ds).
- Experience using fundamental tools such as FMEA, Fishbone Diagram, 5 Whys to evaluate processes.
- Experience in the manufacture of materials (preferably chemicals) for supply to the Semiconductor industry.
- Experience using and pulling data from ERP/SAP system.
- Ability to work as part of a team, be flexible and enthusiastic.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be an agent for change and improvement.
- Customer-focused mindset.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.