Show All Results
Senior Analyst HPC
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
• Responsible for supporting and maintaining multiple user facing HPC applications and related data processing platforms and services.
• Work with cluster users to determine needs and develop solutions to meet those needs.
• Ensure adherence to security and privacy practices within the system configuration
• Ensure Incidents and problem tickets issued against supported CI’s get resolved within published SLAs.
• Follow strict configuration management policies
• Work with the team to define and implement methodologies and standards within the organization
• Automate systems administration tasks utilizing open source as well as commercial configuration management tools
• Proactively learn new tools. Identify opportunities for improvement and promote their adoption.
• Diagnose HPC applications operational problems quickly and effectively.
• Installation of new software and configuration of software packages and adjustment to userrequirements in HPC parallel computing environment.
• Maintenance and creation of user accounts and user rights
• Maintenance of the backup system
• Document system administration and working procedures for application deployment for routine and
WHO YOU ARE:
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 5+ years Professional Linux experience
• 2+ years work experience on HPC Cluster management and application porting.
• Experience with parallel and multiprocessing programming interfaces including OpenACC, MPI, and/or OpenMP and GNU/Intel compilers.
• Experience with common scientific software and libraries such as LAPACK/BLAS, python, R, chem-informatics libraries.
• Experience with HPC Schedulers and Resource Managers such as Slurm.
• Strong scripting skills in shell and/or python
• Ability to use, and build ways to use, automation frameworks
• Must have strong Linux experience.
• Must have experience with cluster management.
• Must have proficiency with Unix/Linux Shell scripting.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer BS/MS or equivalent
LOCATION: Electronic City, Phase 1, Bangalore
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com