Show All Results
Supply Chain Analytics Leads
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Title: Supply Chain Analytics Leads
Job Location: EMD Millipore Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
- Lead the definition, architecture, development, deployment, and maintenance of supply chain analytics products and solutions using various big data technology and visualization tools including but not limited to SAP ERP, Oracle ERP, ISCALA ERP, AERA Platform, SAP HANA, SAP BW, Business Objects, and Tableau;
- Act as the primary business facing IT lead for the platform inside life sciences, partnering with the Center of Excellence (COE) lead in the business, the appropriate technology vendors, and with other internal IT organizations to provide the cutting-edge solutions required to manage our complex business;
- Collaborate with business COE lead as well as developers, architects, subject matter experts, and other IT team members to decide and drive the analytics architecture;
- Actively participate in a network of analytics peers across the organization to learn, share, and collaborate, thereby strengthening the overall depth of analytic capabilities;
- Oversee the external/internal project resources and analyze technical options and build, when required;
- Review user stories and facilitate design sessions to analyze end user needs and guide the discussion based on the supply chain knowledge;
- Provide the technical options and build Proof of Value (POV) products for the business needs before sharing it with the project resources; and
- Track the time spent by the project resources to ensure on time delivery of the projects.
Employer requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field and at least six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry.
In addition, the candidate must have the following:
1. Demonstrated knowledge in architecting various analytics and reporting platforms gained through completion of at least five (5) SAP data warehousing projects;
2. Demonstrated knowledge of SAP data warehousing tools gained through six (6) years of work experience;
3. Demonstrated knowledge of end to end ERP processes including but not limited to order to cash, procure to pay, and plan to produce gained through four (4) years of work experience with various ERP systems;
4. Demonstrated ability implementing supply chain big data analytics by working cross functionally between various business functional consultants to meet business needs gained through four (4) years of work experience; and
5. Demonstrated ability leading teams for project implementation gained through five (5) years of work experience in a project management role.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
10% domestic and 10% international travel per year required.
Applicants can mail via USPS resumes to EMD Millipore Corporation, (Attn: req# 206502) 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
This position is eligible for EMD Millipore Corporation’s Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.