Show All Results
IT Solution Experts Sales
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
IT Solution Experts Sales
Job Location: Sigma Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Mail resumes to: Sigma Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 (Req # 206505)
Employer: Sigma Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803
- Review and assess computer and information system needs of assigned business unit regarding resources and deployment of SAP SD modules;
- Analyze business needs and functional best practices to support growth of SAP SD modules;
- Develop and implement SAP SD modules by utilizing a strong technical knowledge of SAP in the SD areas of Pricing and deep understanding of integration of SAP SD with other cross functions and non-sap applications;
- Understand the overall business models and ensure all integrated functional modules of SAP are configured optimally and aligned well for implementation; and
- Evaluate emerging technology solutions and applicability to support an effective SAP SD ecosystem environment to meet the demands of the business for information.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a bachelor’s degree in any field and at least six (6) years of progressively more responsible work experience in SAP ERP implementation. In addition, the employer requires the following:
- Demonstrated ability serving as an SAP SD consultant working with all sub modules including hypercare, system enhancements and process stabilization gained through six (6) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability with implementing custom solutions within SAP by working cross functionally between sales and distribution, warehouse and logistics execution professionals and development consultants to meet business needs gained through six (6) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to align business needs with industry best practices gained through six (6) years of SAP S application experience within a corporate environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross functional integration between sales and distribution, warehouse and logistics execution, and other cross functions including finance, costing, and procurement within SAP gained through the completion of two (2) SAP implementation projects; and
- Demonstrated ability to align requirements on a global or international scale gained through the completion of an SAP implementation involving three (3) or more countries.
20% International travel is required.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently and all projects may be completed concurrently.
This position is eligible for the Sigma Aldrich Corporation Employee Referral Incentive Program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.