Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Employer: Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
Job Location: 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Mail resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, 4th Fl., Burlington, MA 01803 (Req# 206506)
The QA Analysts will be responsible for the verification and validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements for our organization, including digital e-commerce websites, back-end, and internal applications.
- Execute manual test cases through a user interface (UI) and document results;
- Maintain tests based on ongoing application, tool, and environment changes;
- Work directly with developers and analysts in a scrum-like fashion;
- Ensure standards and guidelines are followed by the QA Reviews;
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved;
- Identify, recommend, and implement changes to enhance the effectiveness of software quality assurance strategies;
- Execute detailed data validation testing plans, test suites, test cases and test scripts enabling all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, regression, security, browser, accessibility, etc.); and
- Document and escalate issues.
10% international travel required.
This position is eligible for the Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Referral Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience in an IT domain/company working with either Agile or DevOps.
In addition, the successful candidate must have the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of STLC techniques as they relate to functional, performance and regression testing gained through four (4) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability executing the complete software testing cycle which includes: test planning, test case designs/development, test execution, test data generation and obfuscation, test summary reporting and metrics across different test levels gained through four (4) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of tools including UFT/QTP, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, and VB Script to build test scripts for automated regression and performance test suites gained through four (4) years of work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability to work with Operations, Business and Development components from requirements through UAT through production deployment support.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.