Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Location: Ambernath , Maharashtra
- The incumbent's role includes managing the upkeep of all manufacturing assets, managing maintenance budget and resources and assisting in the design and installation of new systems for all contract manufacturing locations In addition this position is responsible for managing multiple shifts of Maintenance Supervisors and mechanics. Should look after all mechanical/civil/electrical maintenance.
- Prepare and execute preventive maintenance schedule.
- Coordinate and execute all Capex projects.
- Performs maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Maintains manufacturing assets and facility, parts inventory, monitoring purchase orders, invoice approvals, and manages the department budget.
- Maintain all utilities, boiler, and AHU’s, AC’s, HVAC’s
- Manages maintenance personnel by setting direction and priorities.
- Provides training and continuous development on all maintenance personnel.
- Drives the Maintenance and Reliability initiative focused on Preventive & Predictive Maintenance, not reactive.
- Performs other duties by coordinating work with outside inspections, providing project management, ensuring safety of personnel, and performing other duties as required.
- Managing, maintaining, and establishing maintenance procedures for production lines in a food manufacturing environment to ensure production meets or performs better than budget.
- Developing and maintaining quality standards.
- Developing and maintaining associate safety standards.
- Develop associate and supervisor skills by conducting training meetings; one on one development sessions; outside technical skills training.
- Monitoring filling line efficiencies; monitoring labor cost; and other expenses.
- Participate in designing and developing future production capacities by attending design meetings; coordinating with Research & Development regarding product changes and improvements; and updating maintenance operating procedures and schedules to incorporate the changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experiance in Automation and process control.
Who You are:
- Education : Graduation with mechanical engineering from reputed institutes
- Experience : 7-8 Years in a chemical company or Pharma company. Must have experience of maintaining a boiler over 4T of capacity and clean room operations and automation.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com