Show All Results
Market HR Lead Cz & Sk & Hu
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Market HR Lead Cz & Slk & Hun
You will act as the Market HR Lead, responsible for all HR activities under Market HR. You will partner the site teams in delivering the people strategy and enabling managers to ensure continued success. This will include the delivery of HR support for all employee lifecycle solutions in collaboration with Market Solutions Partners, leveraging the existing solutions portfolio & frameworks (e.g. People Analytics, Organizational Transformation & Change). You will lead across lifecycle topics including but not limited to onboarding, engagement, C&B, people development, ER and IR topics. This requires the ability to translate Market requirements and closely partner with Sector Business Partners & Market HR partners to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local regulations and strategy implementation.
Within this role you have the opportunity to shape the Market HR organization for Czech Republic, Slovakia & Hungary with an integrative, strategic and future-orientated approach. The position is based in Bratislava with travel to Prague & Budapest.
Your Key Accountabilities
- Be the HRBP in Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary to all the Business Units - Biopharma, LS, SSCs, MGF, Security Operations.
- Providing consulting and counselling support to managers in the area of human resources and local legal legislation
- Filters, prioritizes, analyses, and validates dynamic material from a diverse range of external and internal sources to respond to operational challenges.
- Partners with the business on HR processes such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, people development, including payroll operations
- Provides support and expertise on all employee and HR management matters within the organization, ensuring full compliance to local legal requirements, ethical standards and best practices
- Ensures that the organization remains structurally flexible and competitive in its policies and practices, and capable of adapting to changes in market/ industry trends and conditions
- Navigate HR environment in multi divisional/ functional businesses
- Plan and control local expenditure, ensuring cost-efficiency at all times
- Monitors changes in the work-legal legislation
- Responsible for the implementation of corporate projects in the HR area at the local level
- The position is a member of Leadership team and Country Council team in all 3 countries.
Who you are:
- Degree or equivalent in related discipline
- Significant working knowledge of employment law
- Proven experience as a trusted partner capable of managing multi-site people strategies and the ability to influence in a positive manner
- Hands-on senior HR professional with significant multi-site experience in multinational environment
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix organization including, working on multiple projects and managing a large variety of local and multinational stakeholders
- proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Very good knowledge of Slovakian, Czech and English spoken and written, Hungarian would be an asset
- Very good negotiation skills
- Individual, flexible and positive personality
- High engagement
- Stress tolerance
- Positive thinking
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license B
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com