Show All Results
Head of TxM China
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Drive Asian regional R&D activities through designing, formulating, and implementing early development strategy with a focus on China. Support projects across all therapeutic areas and development stages (early pipeline to lifecycle) in China/Pan-Asia via internal capability building and external outsourcing. Promote scientific excellence and innovative approaches spanning relevant sub-disciplines of preclinical, quantitative and clinical pharmacology, experimental medicine, biomarker and companion diagnostics.
• Liaison proactively between global line function (TxM) and China R&D to facilitate communication, to exchange best practice, and to leverage mutual resources and expertise.
• Deliver early development/CP component of the China/Asia development plan, clinical trial dossiers.
• Contribute to early development/CP segments of the regulatory strategy, filing, and health authority interaction with CFDA.
• Lead/Co-Lead as Expert Team representative for global projects with focus on Asian aspects of the scientific/strategic development plan.
• Member of the China R&D leadership team (LT).
• Member and facilitator of the Asian Advisory Committee (AAC) and joint Asian development strategy team (China, Japan/NEA, pan-Asia).
• Strategic guidance, input, and execution to bring value-adding proposals to the long-term success and competitiveness of the China R&D organization.
• Shared operational managerial responsibilities including representation of China R&D to interact with various internal and external stakeholders.
Interfaces with other Departments/Functions
• China R&D (Clinical Development, Biostatistics, DRA, Drug Safety, SBO, Medical Affairs, External Innovation, GCO)
• Global line functions within TxM (QPD, Experimental Medicine, CBD, Bioinformatics)
• China Early Development/CP/Phase1/Bioanalysis Community (Hospital CPU, CROs, Academic Research Institute, Industry Consortium, etc.)
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in pharmaceutical science.
- 15+ years of industry experience in clinical pharmacology and exploratory development
- Fluent in spoken Chinese.
- Sound understanding of exploratory clinical development, first-in-human trials, translational research.
- Hands-on knowledge with basic and selected advanced M&S tools.
- Leadership and management capability in matrix organization.
- Open mentality and cultural intelligence.
- Thinking global, acting local.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com