Show All Results
GLIMS Quality Business Project Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As GLIMS Quality Business Project Manager, you are responsible for the deployment of Global LIMS at Healthcare Quality sites. You are the key driver of /for the implementation of a Global Laboratory Information Management System (GLIMS) which is a strategic global program of Healthcare Quality. The main responsibilities are to define, coordinate and execute the project. You will guarantee planning and execution of business activities during GLIMS deployment. You will ensure strong coordination and cooperation between global and local business teams and IT organization. You are responsible for delivering the business project scope as per plan.
Who you are:
- You have an academic degree in applied sciences or Business Administration degree
- Very good understanding of Quality Control processes
- Excellent knowledge in LIMS and/ or e-system deployment in validation environment (experience in global deployment)
- Proven project management skills & certification in project management a plus (PMP, Prince 2)
- Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 50 % travel time)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com