Show All Results
Global Strategic Account Customer Excellence Partner (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Global Strategic Accounts (GSA) Customer Excellence (CE) Partner is a GLOBAL role and the interface to Process Solutions (PS) GSA Customers, the GSA Sales team and other internal stakeholders such as Quality, Marketing, Pricing etc.
It is important for the role to go beyond transactional activities, build strong and trustful partnership with the internal team and the customer in order to anticipate and understand their specific needs and find suitable solutions. Additionally, the GSA CE Partner is a proactive and open-minded person who identifies opportunities for improvement in the overall GSA service offering and team strategy. A natural understanding of numbers and data as well as a systematic approach to transform complex topics to a clear message is a key attribute of this role.
The scope and focus of this role is to collaborate with your internal and external partners on a global basis to manage:
- product change notification follow-up,
- pricing execution and analytical support and
- complex customer enquiries such as RFP, RFQ and questionnaires
Travel up to 20% may be required.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and / or 4+ years of work experience in a relevant area such as Customer Service, Tech Support or Sales Support
- Preferred area of experience Sales Support, Tech Support, Quality or Marketing
- Professional and excellent, written and oral communications skills
- Project management experience with strong organizational and time management skills
- Assertiveness as well as a balancing character to bring different people and opinions together
- Affinity for data and systems, attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skills in Excel, MS Teams, salesforce.com and SAP
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com