Show All Results
Global Network Planning Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma this position is part of the Process Solutions Global Supply Network Planning Team managing critical product portfolios across global regions. The Network Planning Team works closely with Demand Planning, Production Planning and Customer Service Teams to ensure we have “the right products, at the right quantity, in the right place” to meet our Customers' demand.
The major responsibility of the Global Supply Network Planning team is the strategic inventory management and the intercompany replenishment to assure a high customer service level for all our global customers.
The position will encompass management of critical initiatives including portfolio segmentation, Business Continuity Planning, and portfolio automation initiatives. The position requires a high level of collaboration with a variety of interfaces globally as well as keeping a close link to local functions in the Supply Planning and Demand Planning teams.
- Managing portfolio segmentation across the PS portfolio through the continued and improving implementation of Supply Chain Optimization (SCO) techniques
- Managing and driving Business Continuity Planning
- Managing and analyzing KPIs to ensure service levels and drive improvement
- Managing and analyzing expediting performance to drive improvement
- Accountability for global master data to ensure a professional and smooth intercompany replenishment process
- Accountability and responsibility to optimize stock levels to guarantee agreed service to the end customer
- Managing new Supply Chain projects including new distribution centers, e-commerce, systems enhancements
- Representative to the different interface partners for planning topics (voice of Supply Chain)
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or other Operations, Business or Science discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain Management, Supply Planning, Demand Planning or experience in an operational capacity.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or other Operations, Business or Science discipline
- Ability to operate in a global team and quickly build up a network amongst colleagues and interface partners in different functions, countries and organizations
- High expertise in Supply Planning system – ideally SAP PP and/or SAP APO-SNP
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning
- Capability to navigate easily in an international and cross functional environment
- Excellent analytical skills and the mindset to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as capabilities in project management
- Understanding of and willingness to continuously improve processes and results
- Advanced skills in MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint and ERP (SAP / BW)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.