Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Conduct immunoassays and R&D related activities within Life Science business at MilliporeSigma. Reporting to the R&D Manager. This individual is responsible for several roles focusing on new ideas, product development, product validation, troubleshooting, and Operations support for key biological reagents. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in cutting-edge high sensitivity assay technologies and new product development processes in the biotechnology industry.
Who You Are:
- PhD in immunology, biochemistry, cellular/molecular biology, endocrinology, or related science discipline AND 2+ years’ work experience in immunology, biochemistry, cellular/molecular biology or endocrinology OR Master’s degree in immunology, biochemistry, cellular/molecular biology, endocrinology, or related science discipline AND 5+ years’ work experience in immunology, biochemistry, cellular/molecular biology or endocrinology.
- 2+ years of experience in immunoassay.
- 5+ years of related biotechnology industrial experience or academic research experience and has demonstrated proven success working with cross functional groups.
- Strong experience in technical skills such as multiplex assay, ELISA, and other antibody-based techniques. Other skills also include protein chemistry and molecular biology.
- Result-orientated with proven track record of success in independently executing multiple projects simultaneously within a team environment. Ability to manage projects, coordinate activities, and present project progress in a well-organized manner.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.