Show All Results
SQL Developer & Business Analyst (Tres Cantos - Madrid)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: The Global Manufacturing Science and Technology has extended his capability for Scientific Data Management Program (commercialized biologics). As a member of the MSAT SDM team, you will have a unique opportunity to participate in projects in collaboration with every Biotechnology site and leverage implemented systems. Our SQL Developer & Business Analyst is in charge of implementing, maintaining and administrating the scientific data management within the global biotech manufacturing network (6 sites, approx 30 local implementations, approx. 300 users). As a global administrator, you will be responsible to maintain and improve the scientific system management and to collaborate with IT to implement changes and enhancement. You will perform relevant validation. You will provide business applications training to users and administrators. You will provide troubleshooting (II level). You will create and maintain system documentation. You will contribute to SOW and RFP with IT. You will work closely with the business to perform root cause analysis and propose solutions. You will support collection, prioritization of system improvement proposed by the business and ensure execution according to plan.
- You have a Graduate Degree in IT or Engineering or any other technical background.
- You have more than 3 years of experience in programming on databases.
- You have good knowledge of databases either MS SQL Server or Oracle APEX.
- You have good knowledge of BI tools such as Informatica Power-center or other ETL.
- You have familiarity with the relevant guideline (e.g. computerized system validation).
- You have programming experience on Pipeline Pilot and Discoverant is a plus.
- You have a good understanding or genuine interest in biotech landscape and production.
- You have good communication skills in an international environment.
- You have notable project management skills, collaboration skills and transactional analysis skills.
- You are fluent in English. French and/or Spanish are a big plus.
- You have availability to travel to Key sites located in Europe (not more than 20%).
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.