Show All Results
Key Account Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Life Sciences division is looking for an outgoing, results orientated individual who has a passion for life sciences to join our team as Key Account Manager (BuyM). This position will be part of Research Global Strategic Accounts (GSA), with exposure to the GSA program. The Field Sales Account Manager will focus on a set of specific internal sites (determined by volume, geography and potential) and is expected to meet or exceed set sales targets, through growing direct MilliporeSigma to all spend and creating/executing on additional business opportunities. You will utilize call planning, pipeline management, lead identification and qualification, proactive sales calling and performance monitoring to drive the sales and achieve the set sales target. He/she will also be required to work closely with colleagues from other business units and functions such as Technical Services, Marketing, Technical Management, Sales Support, Customer Service, Manufacturing and Supply Chain. Position can be located remotely with local travel in MA of approximately 35-40% with occasional international travel.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, biology, chemistry or related discipline
- 1+ year of lab experience
- 3+ years of experience in sales and or customer facing role
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of a team
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and take initiative, strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to produce and interpret sales data in various formats
- Able to manage multiple tasks and plans time and priorities in an effective manner to achieve goals for sustainable results
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships; builds credibility and trust with internal partners and customers
- A committed learner, dedicated to continuously increasing knowledge and skills
- Strong listening skills to address the needs of customers and internal partners.
- Skillful questioning to draw out information for diagnosing a situation
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.