Show All Results
Program Manager, Supply Reliability
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
As the Program Manager, Supply Reliability, you will work within a newly created and highly visible team focused on driving innovation and differentiation of our BioProcessing Product Areas with security of supply. Leveraging voice-of-customer and market research, you will own the identification, prioritization, development and implementation of security of supply programs and services in support of our global biopharmaceutical manufacturing customers.
This position is within the BioProcessing Product Area team within Marketing Excellence & Operations which operates as the hub for innovation, strategy realization, process excellence and operational product management. In this highly visible and collaborative role you will need to:
- Willing to travel both domestic and internationally up to 30%.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Management, Integrated Supply Chain Operations (Network Planning, Demand Planning, Operations), Marketing Operations & Excellence, EMPROVE® Program, Marketing Communications, Segment Marketing, Technology Management, and Sales to understand their respective supply needs,
- Own the risk management program for the BioProcessing Product Area team.
- Develop an Annual Operating Plan/Strategic Marketing Plan, which includes a summary of voice-of-customer, industry market research and competitive analysis, focused on innovative initiatives to improve our customers’ scores of us, as a supplier, such as On-Time In Full (OTIF) metrics, risk management capabilities, supply chain mapping, visibility and transparency into supply chain capabilities, and more.
- Participate in and contribute subject matter expertise to Industry Consortia; actively monitor market dynamics and competitive activity
- Support various Thought Leadership activities, publish white papers and periodically present to internal partners, customers and at industry events.
- Build business cases in support of new, creative and digitally enabled security of supply programs and services to help different the BioP Product Areas.
- Generate supply reliability marketing content to be leveraged by various partners, as well as present to/collaborate with customers on supply reliability programs and services; establish rules of engagement between ISCO LS Risk Manager and SCI colleagues for commercial & customer support of supply communications.
- Develop the Quarterly Business Review/Scorecard for the Supply Reliability Program.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, supply chain management, biotechnology, marketing or related discipline.
- 5+ years of program management or supply chain experience.
- Experience in managing projects and leading global, cross-functional teams.
- Experience in developing and deploying digital tools for internal and external use.
- Proven track record of success in the strategic development and execution of business programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional and environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- MBA with a complementary marketing or operational focus a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise and knowledge of biopharmaceutical processing and supply chain management within biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience working in a management consulting or in-house consulting environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starting, and strategic thinker with ability to influence and navigate through a matrix organization.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.