Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Business Analyst for a regional Shared Service Center (Asia/Manila) you provide internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions and financial control. Within a business partner function you ensure budget adherence by providing full transparency to management and support all relevant managerial accounting and finance activities (e.g. reporting, forecasting, budgeting & planning) for the regional unit. You will therefore drive budgeting, cost tracking, ad-hoc reports as well as monthly variation analysis and propose initiation of corrective measures to organizational leads. You are responsible for monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting closing activities, including transaction reviews and journal entries as needed. In addition, you align with operational controlling and ensure common use of accounting methodologies, templates and tools within the Shared Service Center organization. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes and to contribute to process excellence initiatives.
Who you are:
- You have an analytical and quantitative mindset, combined with a strong business partnering attitude
- Undergraduate degree in a business related discipline (accounting, economics, finance or IT) strongly preferred
- Non-graduate jobholders require a substantial amount of professional experience and additional qualifications that provides exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts
- Experience within a Shared Services Center and/or in a business partner position are preferred
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance with direct user experience with SAP and specific knowledge in modules such as FI or CO
- You bring in advanced proficiency in the use of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- You are resilient and able to work under time pressure, still keeping deadlines & high accuracy
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) required; additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: At our company, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life.
Still Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com