Show All Results
Telecom Engineer EMEA (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Telecom team covering the European time zones (follow-the-sun) is located in several locations across Europe with a focus on the EMEA region while being part of a global organization.
Our telecom scope covers telephony, contact centers (1500+ seats) and video-conferencing services for the 3 business sectors in an international environment.
The key accountabilities for this position are to manage telecom projects (on time, on quality, on cost), to investigate, diagnose and resolve telecom level 3 incidents and problems using available tools and refer to external suppliers if required.
In addition the team's responsibility is to improve and update our telecom designs, to anticipate technology changes / business challenges, to improve and develop our telecom service model to best service the business and to keep leadership informed of telecom operations through monthly KPI reporting, ad-hoc outage reporting and other relevant metrics.
Who your are:
- Good IT skills, including strong telecom knowledge and skills, understanding of IP networks as well as servers operating systems
- Experience on the Alcatel (OmniPCX Enterprise 4400) environment is preferred
- Experience on other telecom platforms (on premise and/or cloud), eg, Microsoft (Skype and/or Teams), Avaya Aura and call center Elite, Cisco is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements
- Flexibility to embrace technology changes and new telecom platforms.
- Good communication (written and spoken) and teamwork skills. German and English languages are required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com