Show All Results
Senior IT Business Partner & Program manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will have a key role in driving all IT related activities, projects and teams related to the upcoming Biotech Development Center (BDC) in Vevey.
- Deliver, facilitate and drive IT projects and teams for the Biotech Development Center (BDC) implementation on time, budget, quality.
- Closely interact with the required business stakeholders on site and in Global Healthcare Operations in Vevey and Aubonne.
- Partner with business leads and scientists involved in the BDC project.
- Accountable, with business leads, for all IT project deliveries for the BDC site.
- Responsible of all IT related deliveries within the project and acting as single point of contact among IT units and business project stakeholders.
- Closely collaborate with delivery teams in Vevey to ensure a smooth transition into operations at project end.
- Ensure IT project delivery is fulfilling business requirements.
- Define, with the required stakeholders, the future IT operating model, resources and IT services of the Biotech Development Center.
- Academic degree in Computer Science or Electric Engineering (industrial automation, robotics) or equivalent
- Experienced project manager (10+ years) with a proven track record of leading, driving and successfully closing IT projects in a complex, global matrix organization
- Thoroughly familiar with current Manufacturing models and concepts in Healthcare or Life Science, biotech process development knowledge would be an advantage
- Proven track record in Pharmaceutical GxP project implementation and validation a plus
- Strong capabilities to develop concepts and drive their implementation in a pragmatic manner
- Solid foundation in project management methodology (preferably PMP certification)
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT site operations
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com