Show All Results
BioProcess Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager, APAC
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
BioProcessing Strategy & Market Intelligence Manager, APAC
The Asia / Pacific Strategy and Market Intelligence Manager actively partners with business leaders to deeply understand the market dynamics, customer needs and competitive dynamics in APAC. Through a highly collaborative approach, the Manager advises and works with the business leadership to:
- Develop a fact based understanding of the market, customers and competitors
- Communicate the unique needs, challenges and opportunities to succeed in the APAC market
- Create business strategies to drive leadership in biopharmaceutical processing
- Create effective go-to-market strategies
The insights and strategies produced by the Manager are critical to the broader corporate strategy development process. This is a role with high visibility to senior management and excellent career advancement opportunities.
Leadership in Strategy:
- Become the trusted thought partner and leader for strategy topics in biopharmaceutical manufacturing in APAC
- Drive the development of business strategies for APAC including wholistic business strategy as well as strategic support for projects, partnerships, new market entry, competitive positioning, etc.
- Identifying, prioritizing, developing and delivering market research initiatives to characterize and assess markets and competitors
- Facilitating competitive intelligence activities across the organization (e.g., competitor profiling & tracking, war-gaming, CI workshops with cross functional teams, etc.)
- Quantifying market opportunities and potential risks based on competitive dynamics, regulatory environment, etc.
- Integrating internal and external perspectives and driving alignment in executing market intelligence initiatives
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor and market activities and trends to deliver actionable insights to the organization
- Building and maintaining global market segmentation models for the business
Exhibit strong teamwork within and beyond the Strategy & Market Intelligence team to drive functional success:
- Build trusted partnerships with APAC and Global leadership teams
- Engage, mentor and challenge team members
- Integrate tools and best practices into function
- Build scalable capabilities in the business
- Support onboarding of new Market Intelligence team members
- B.A. or B.S. degree in economics, chemical engineering, biology or other technical field required.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (MBA, Masters or PhD)
- Management consulting, strategic planning, market research, competitive intelligence, market intelligence experience
- 10+ years of relevant, professional experience, ideally within Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Chemicals markets
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Intellectually curious with a bias for action
- Influences without authority and drives actionable results
- Deeply analytical with quantitative and qualitative data – framing and conducting analysis, market modeling
- Competent in financial analysis of company reporting and forecasting
- Deeply experienced in developing fact based, market driven insights
- Highly collaborative team player able to lead cross functional projects and build team alignment
- Effectively engage team members across various levels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Openness to fresh ideas and new perspectives
- Experienced in global organization working with highly technical team members
- Comfortable in fluid environment and navigating through ambiguity
- Highly proficient in MS Office, leveraging secondary research and conducting primary research
- Proficiency with advanced data analytics and data visualization tools is a plus
- Travel ~ 25% (in APAC as well as US and EU)
- Fluent spoken and written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com