Show All Results
Finance Business Partner
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for an experienced business partner who will be integral to the ambitious plans we have for our Italian Biopharma business. The Finance Business Partner will be working with our key healthcare businesses which are at the forefront of bringing life changing treatments to patients with complex conditions. Be a part of our mission and journey to improve lives. Use your Finance Business Partnering skills to help us achieve amazing things.
- Provide accurate, transparent and timely financial analysis to support business partners and leadership team in decision making processes.
- Interact with the local/global Business Partners to steer the business by pointing out unexpected developments/changes in assumptions
- Develop and maintain Business Performance Tracking System (including P&L, relevant Balance Sheet & Cash Flow KPIs for Country / Cluster).
- Leverage understanding of the business context to synthetize financial and operational data into meaningful business insights.
- Play a key role in initiating, building and reviewing change in scope activities and projects.
Who you are:
- At least 5-6 years of experience – working experience and exposure in supporting a full P&L.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Demonstrated financial acumen; solid working experience with Excel skills
- Strong IT skills, especially with Excel, PowerPoint and SAP system. Understanding of TM1, Thinkcell and Tableau is a plus
- Strong tactical and analytics skills: Fact-based analysis
- Ability to deal with different stakeholders and balance various interests/viewpoints.
- Knowledge of accounting and unquestioned integrity in the application of such standards
- A strong "can do" attitude to reach objectives as a single contributor and in collaboration with others
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.