Show All Results
Global Business Process Specialist Next ERP & Salesforce DC f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within the Global Process Excellence Team is part of the Business Tools and Digitalization (BT&D) organization you lead a global scale project to consolidate multiple ERPs and connect to our CRM (Salesforce.com). You understand the complexity of business processes in order to relate to the business partners and then effectively collaborate with IT and several PMO teams to translate their requirements into technical build with alignment to business directions. You communicate with all levels of stakeholders, appropriately escalate defined risks, and function effectively with increased work demands and tight deadlines.
You enable the successful deployment of the global standardized SFDC & SAP ERP template (NEXT ERP) in the local sites and link between local business and global activities as well as being the key contact for local key users and guides them through the entire deployment journey from kick-off throughout Hypercare. You onboards local teams and guides them through process scoping, business impact/gap identification, local gap business requirements, business acceptance and validated testing as well as end user training and cutover/Hypercare. You are engaged in cross-functional continuous improvement projects when necessary depends on the business needs and directions.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in sciences or business-related field (Economics, IT, Engineering, etc.)
- 5 years min of business experience working in ERP or CRM environment (SFDC, SAP & Oracle)
- 2 years min of proven track record of project management in managing national and international projects covering a broad range of different cross-functional areas
- Empowering team player with a proactive, self-motivated work approach with a passion for business processes
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office Tools including Excel and Power Point to generate status updates and other forms of communication
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), additional foreign language is beneficial
- Deep understanding of ERPs and CRM landscape (SFDC, SAP & Oracle)
- Willingness to perform domestic and global travel on limited basis (approximately 25%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com