Show All Results
Occupational Health Administrator
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Occupational Health Administrator will work in the Occupational Health department assisting with day-to-day administration of the first aid room, medical evaluations, and injury follow-up.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and triage of walk-ins to First Aid room
- Becoming a member of Site Emergency Response Team which includes management of minor injuries, first aid and the industrial athlete program
- Ensure employee notes and call sheets are properly recorded
- Conduct Visual Acuity Testing
- Conduct Powered Industrial Vehicle medical evaluations
- Data entry into Electronic Medical Records filing system and filing of confidential employee medical information for medical exams and injury follow-up
- Review and follow up of Injury Reports
- Coordination of Emergency Response Team training activities (scheduling and notification to members); Safety Shoe Truck visits (scheduling and notification); Wellness Activities; IAP program
- Purchase of supplies for Occupational Health area and EHS department
- Management of Purchase Orders
- Mylearning Administration for Occupational Health.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an Associate’s degree in any discipline with 1+ years’ experience in a Medical Office setting or a High School diploma/equivalent and 5+ years’ experience in a Medical Office setting.
- Associates degree or higher in the medical field
- 3+ years’ experience in medical field
- Understanding of medical terminology, first aid, medical records
- Effective communication across a diverse employee population
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.