Show All Results
Senior SAP Technical Developers
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Job Title: Senior SAP Technical Developers
- Facilitate and lead the development and delivery of RICEFW objects in multiple areas of SAP such as FI, MM, SD, WM, PP, etc.;
- Translate high level functional requirements into technical requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible for developers and other team members;
- Facilitate and participate in User Demos of Development Units;
- Design and develop complex solutions and objects in multiple areas of SAP;
- Gather requirements for new development objects from Users and convert them into Technical Designs;
- Design and deliver Technical Units using Agile Development model and/or Waterfall project methodology;
- Provide ABAP support and enhance multiple modules within SAP, including custom and delivered programs;
- Work with vendors and internal parties to troubleshoot and fix data interfaces;
- Unit test and debug new program changes for all types of development objects;
- Tune the solutions and objects for performance in multiple areas of SAP;
- Support and facilitate integration testing of various RICEFW objects;
- Facilitate the transport of various objects and solutions across the SAP landscape;
- Participate in cutover activities during the Go-Live phase and facilitate the post Go-Live support activities; and
- Work closely with SAP functional teams to analyze and test the effect of system changes as needed.
Employer requires a Bachelor’s degree in any field and must have at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience designing/developing SAP solutions/programs.
In addition, the candidate must have the following:
1. Demonstrated ability to develop SAP solutions in accordance to FIORI technologies to analyze business requirements gained through four (4) years of work experience;
2. Demonstrated ability to provide technical design and development of ABAP WRICEF Objects gained through four (4) years of work experience;
3. Demonstrated ability developing data conversion to lead and participate in analysis and data mapping activities gained four (4) years of work experience;
4. Demonstrated ability to participate in the planning and the execution of the cut-over plan for go-live gained through four (4) years of experience; and
5. Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership in troubleshooting and resolving production/conversion issues gained through four (4) years of work experience.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
Applicants can mail via USPS resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, (Attn: req# 207619) 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
This position is eligible for Sigma-Aldrich Corporation’s Employee Referral Program.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.