Show All Results
Senior Project Manager - Transformation f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Lead global multifunctional teams to create and implement transformation projects to improve processes, tools, capabilities and organization that enable effective, reliable and sustainable delivery of software to our internal and external customers.
In this role you will be expected to effectively combine agile and waterfall project management methodologies to ensure project time, quality and cost requirements are met.
You will be expected to work independently with considerable latitude to establish priorities & activities, needed for the multiple, cross functional project teams to successfully meet their project objectives.
Primary responsibilities will include prioritization of projects, support to project leads for their project chartering, project plan development, establishment of roles and responsibilities, resource and risk management, and organizational communication.
While managing projects you will continually engage in opportunities for organizational improvement by identifying lessons learned and suggesting and implementing best practices across the organization.
In this position you will report to the Head of Program Management & Transformation, BioContinuum™ Platform. Some travel will be required.
Who you are:
- BS degree / equivalent plus 9 min years or MS plus 7 years experience in life sciences, engineering, business or related field
- Experience in project management in a matrix organization of both software and non-software projects
- Demonstrated experience with waterfall & agile methodologies, PMP or PMI-ACP certification highly desirable
- Work well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams and can facilitate high performing teams and decision-making based on what’s best for the business
- Demonstrated capacity to structure, document and constantly follow-through in a high-pace innovative environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com