Show All Results
Senior Integration Engineer
A career with EMD Performance Materials is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Your role: The Senior Integration Engineer will be responsible for application-driven robust integration of semiconductor processes and devices. You will use your understanding of semiconductor process and device operation to proactively identify process integration challenges and opportunities, collaboratively develop plans, and help implement solutions or improvements.
- Subject matter expert on semiconductor process integration drivers, flows, challenges and mitigation strategies for process and device margins, performance and reliability KPIs and operational efficiency. Drive/influence integration focus for Process Technology team’s initiatives and projects.
- Work with process integration team and other peer groups to implement and integrate new/improved process workflows with focus on lithography, dry and wet etch and cleans, surface treatments, anneals, etc.
- Deliver to a high bar for process development quality, successful internal collaboration, technical troubleshooting, customer satisfaction and flexible/fast development.
- Optimize current processes to improve variability, repeatability, yield and performance of applications-driven workflows.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Physics or Materials Science or related engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in a semiconductor or related field
- Must be able to work in a clean room environment
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Semiconductor Physics or Materials Science or related engineering discipline
- 8+ years of experience in a semiconductor or related field
- Hands on advanced semiconductor technology development and process module/ integration experience across 2+ technology nodes – memory, logic or device optimization background
- Familiarity with common thin-film and device characterization techniques
- Proven ability to solve complex analytical problems and provide robust solutions based on solid technical background
- Skilled in design of experiments, JMP software and statistical process control
- Ability to engage with customers on a highly technical basis
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.