Show All Results
Sr. Analyst - Statistica
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Senior Service Delivery Manager, Service and Application Expert
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Design, develop, test, document and deliver the Business requirements related to Process Analytics.
• Knowledgeable in Statistica Visual Basic, Oracle Databases & Windows architecture.
• Knowledge of Statistics and Process capability is desirable.
• Understanding of GDP, cGMP and Scientific Data Management.
• Knowledge of CPV, Quality Control process, ANOVA would be a plus.
• Understanding of interfaces incorporate system landscape.
• Identify, design and implement internal process improvements.
• Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements before implementation, creation, and documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with stakeholders
• Deliver & Maintain Services adhering to KPI.
• Good business acumen with a developer mindset.
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science & technology or related.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server platform (i.e. MS Windows Servers, Active Directory, Citrix, …)
• Profound troubleshooting skills for Statistica, Oracle PL/SQL, WEB application
• Basic knowledge of network, firewall, IT Architecture and Technology,
• Good knowledge of IT processes (ITIL based) and tools (e.g. ServiceNow, HPSM, JIRA,..)
• Experiences in Pharmaceuticals Business and Manufacturing processes; Preferred: BI experiences
• Fluent in English
• Good teamwork capability and customer orientation
Specific Information related to the position:
• BA / MA informatics or scientific background with strong informatics background
• Experience as Statistica business analyst
• Experience to work in international teams including European countries
• Experience work as commercial software developer or work with third party software developers
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience, or pharmaceutical Process Development experience in general is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com