Show All Results
Assay Validation Scientist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To provide expert leadership and oversight of assay validation to ensure projects (including custom work) are carried out with the appropriate scientific and regulatory standards while ensuring on time delivery and compliance to appropriate quality standards (GLP / cGMP standards)
- Direct and lead assay validation activities within the site.
- Work with Quality Assurance and Regulatory to monitor compliance of assay validation programme to regulatory guidance and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ensure assay updates are identified, managed, and completed on time
- Have direct involvement and interaction (with operational staff) during performance of work directly leading to successful completion of validation projects
- Prepare project timelines for all projects working with team members to ensure all milestones are achieved.
- Design and prepare protocol and report templates pertaining to assay validation studies.
- Directly involved in statistical analysis of data generated from validation studies
- Work with Operations and Quality Assurance to ensure all client products and reports are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner meeting all quality and client requirements.
- Direct interaction with clients to provide expertise and guidance on assay validation for internal and customer driven projects.
- Work closely with Operational teams and Quality Assurance to identify potential areas of improvement as they pertain to assay validation requirements.
- Lead assay validation meetings and including cross functional scientists’ sessions.
- Ensure that scientific staff have full training in assay validations, expectations and site company policies
- Comply with all applicable Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Actively maintain a clean, tidy and safe work environment.
Who you are:
- Candidates must have a minimum BSc Honours Degree in Biological/life Science subject.
- Candidates must have extensive experience in a regulated scientific environment.
- Assay Validation experience is essential
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com