Show All Results
Application Engineer Planarization
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Key Individual Job description：
- Identify customer process or application, interpret technical insights and translate material requirement to Global marketing/Applications/R&D/Sales.
- Analyze Applications of CMP (Chemical Mechanical Planarization) processes, insights to facilitate market opportunities in cooperation with Sales.
- Handle projects and technical issues by coordinating cross-function
- Coordinate and manage the whole NBDs (New Business Development) and product tuning processes for key accounts, ensure to achieve POR position and drive to upgrade existing products for customer needs with risk management sense collaborating closely with Sales.
- Responsible for on-site DEMO and support: characterizing the product in the capacity of operating equipment, collecting, analyzing, and tuning processes to satisfy customer’s requirement.
- Solves a range of problems through technical experience and using lab facilities in China/TW/Korea/US.
- Establish good communication and maintain good cooperation with key customers at module & fab levels.
- Focus to improve DOEs (Design of Experiments) and analytical skills to provide good technical service to the customers.
- Contribute to monthly report and weekly Sales & applications Meeting.
- Monitor KPI in timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Chemical, Physics, Material Science, electrical etc.
- Skilled at SPC (Statistical Process Control), DOEs.
- Over 5 years of CMP process engineering experience in fab
- Any experience to qualify CMP consumables (slurry, pad and disk) is preferred.
- Good coaching skill, interpersonal, and communications skill.
- Literate in common software.
- Ability to work in a matrix/cross-functional setting.
- Willing to travel up to 50% of time.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com