Show All Results
LPSO Croatia and Slovenia (m/f)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Local Patient Safety Officer (LPSO) is directly accountable for performing all pharmacovigilance (PV) tasks allocated to the Local Patient Safety organization in the countries of responsibility, under the supervision of the Patient Safety Center Manager in the given Centre’s territory.
The accountabilities include:
- Management of the local Patient Safety Department in the affiliates within the designated territory
- Establishing and maintaining the local PV System in accordance with global/local legislation and company standards
- Ensuring product safety surveillance
- Management of PV compliance at local level
- Maintenance of oversight of all ongoing clinical studies and Patient Data Collection Systems (PDCS) activities
- Continuous monitoring of local PV legislation and regulatory status of products
- Supporting local PV training activities
- Interacting with local Health Authorities (HAs) in Croatia and Slovenia as a nominated person reponsible for PV: acting as a first point of contact for any safety-related requests from the local HAs including PV inspections and is responsible for the preparation and submission of PV relevant documentation to the local HAs
Who you are:
- Medical doctor specialized in clinical pharmacology, or medical doctor, doctor of dental medicine or pharmacist with documented two-year experience in pharmacovigilance
- Resident of the Republic of Croatia
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Croatian, effective use of Slovenian
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or health authority
- Good knowledge of the EU and local PV requirements
- Good understanding of drug development and life-cycle management
- Strong team-working skills - working across cultural and functional boundaries, and participating in “virtual teams”
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com