Show All Results
VAT Global Process Expert
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As VAT Process Expert you are the key point of contact regarding Value Added Tax processes in our Business Services organization for our internal VAT department, IT Experts, Business stakeholders, and Accounting Experts regarding compliance processes. In this new cross-functional role, you will be responsible for defining, implementing (together with our IT departments), and documenting all VAT related processes in the affected modules of the SAP systems. In your position, you take over responsibility for the VAT tax determination processes, which ensure that all business flows are captured in the ERP Systems according to the legal requirements provided by the respective country tax experts. Besides the determination, you will support the indirect tax department with the SAP-related tax reporting processes and tools. You drive the implementation and customizing of the SAP standard tax reporting functions, considering the different local legal requirements. Furthermore, you are driving harmonization, process efficiency, and automation in the area of tax determination and reporting across ERP systems and countries in the scope of our global Finance Services organization. In addition, you will lead and ERP related projects with significant impact on tax reporting quality. Your support high-quality levels of tax compliance by providing guidance and indirect tax related process trainings to our indirect tax experts and stakeholders in the global organization, as well as support in systems-related aspects in tax audits. In all these activities you are supported by external and internal tax advisory resources providing the necessary country-specific knowledge.
Who you are:
• Degree in IT (Business Informatics) or related field, preferably in combination with tax or accounting qualification
• Minimum 5 years' professional experience in SAP / IT Consultancy (e.g. as Business Architect)
• Expertise in VAT-SAP processes in SD-, MM- and FI-Modules
• SQVI, SAP Query Know How and solid understanding of ABAP Reports
• High-Level Excel Skills
• Solid general understanding of database structures
• Experience with tax engines (e.g. One Source, Invoice Track, Ariba)
• Experience with SAP TC, SAP ACR, SAP Tax Audit
• Experience in SAP-related projects (e.g. deployments or complex change projects in the area of tax determination)
• Solid accounting knowledge and a good understanding of indirect tax reporting procedures.
• Experience working in a Shared Services organization, preferably with indirect tax or process change management experience
• As an excellent communicator and team player, you enjoy interacting with stakeholders from different functional backgrounds and working as part of an international team based in several countries.
• Fluency in English is a must. Any other European languages a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.