Show All Results
Sales / Business Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsibility of achieving sales targets (value & volume)
- Implement various sales strategies & techniques in order to facilitate improved profits and increased volumes in the assigned territory
- Responsible for timely collection of payments
- Responsible for sending quotes/offers to customers
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by personal visits/telephone & mail
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual product/account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Development of new customers for existing products/ product group & new products to the existing customers
- Customer management : Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Maintain customer and prospect database and follow up on the new requirements and new/existing projects
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information on customers, competitors & products
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Who you are:
- M.Pharm, B.Pharm, or B.Sc. / M.Sc. – Chemistry/Biotechnology
- MBA, PGDip. (Sales & Marketing) (optional)
- Sales experience 8 to 10 Years preferable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com