Show All Results
Tender Management Specialist (F/H)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Tender Management Specialist. In this role within our WEU Tender Management Team, the successful applicant will manage the complete execution of tenders by identifying relevant tenders, assessing what information is required, coordinating the response material from all parties involved and ensure that the submission puts forward the best possible response in terms of completeness and appropriateness.
Typical duties include for instance to monitor the different sources for new tenders published by any tender authorities. You will also be fully responsible for the submission of the tenders in scope managing time and prioritizing accordingly.
Unlimited contract based in Molsheim, France.
Who you are:
• You have an economic, law or business oriented University Degree or equivalent work experience in Customer Support, Tender Management, Commercial Operations or Sales
• You are fluent in French, English and German. Fluent in Dutch or in any Nordic Languages would be a real asset
• You are able to collaborate with others in an action oriented and collaborative environment. You are willing to learn, proactive and open to work in a multilanguages team with a good degree of autonomy
• You are highly organised, able to independently prioritize own work. You have a strong attention to detail, you navigate with ease through multiple tasks and are comfortable working with tight deadlines
• You are an excellent Team Player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels. You also master Office Pack, particularly Excel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com