Work Location: Sheboygan Falls(SIAL) Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin
Shift: Day Job
Department: LS-OIY-3I Production 1
This information is for internals only. Please do not share outside of the organization.
Conduct Process Engineering activities related to the creation, improvement, control, testing and inspection of production or operation processes and products.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices and other quality standards.:
- Design, production and maintenance of structures, systems and components in MilliporeSigma production plants and facilities.
- Technology Transfer support including documentation development and implementation
- Maintenance of Technology Transfer Product database(s) and workflow systems
- Write protocols and report results of studies conducted
- Work with Project Engineering group to design, specify and install new equipment
- Work with Production, Maintenance, Process Development, QC and QA to ensure existing manufacturing processes remain in control
- Initiate, propose and implement optimization projects to reduce quality incidents, manufacturing costs, cycle times and/or increase product yield. Develop project justification and capital project proposal when required
- Provide advice on issues, including problem solving and the assessment of new technologies.
- Accountable for the quality of own work.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Internally works with team members across the site.
- Externally some interaction with customers, suppliers, contractors etc.
- Is frequently required to wear appropriate protective gear, (hard hats, glasses/goggles, chemical resistant suits, gloves, safety shoes) and other personal protection equipment “PPE” to protect themselves from toxic or corrosive chemicals in the forms of liquids, solids, vapors or airborne particles.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl for long periods of time.
Who You Are:
- B.S. in chemical engineering, or related engineering degree.
- Excellent analytical and scientific problem-solving skills
- Effective customer service skills and the ability to interact with customers and co-workers
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiar with process control of chemical processes
- Familiar with Minitab and CAD engineering software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.