Show All Results
Chemical Operator I
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The next great medical breakthrough depends on you.
Manufacturing – Chemical Operator
Shifts available: Friday, Saturday, Sunday 6:00am – 6:00pm / Saturday, Sunday and Monday 6:00am - 6:00pm / Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6:00pm - 6:00am
MilliporeSigma is offering you the exciting opportunity to use your manufacturing knowledge and experience to help advance a world of critical medical discoveries. Our ultra-filtration membranes make possible the development of next-generation vaccines, treatments and therapies for a wide range of conditions – including COVID-19. Chemical Operators work in a self-motivated, detail-oriented environment with an unyielding dedication to safety. If this opportunity interests you, we invite you to join our ultrafiltration membrane manufacturing team. You will be responsible for:
- Mechanical equipment setup
- Web handling
- Chemical handling
- Moving and handling materials on the floor
- Adhering to operating, quality and safety standards
- Operating programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Preparing and processing samples for in-process quality tests
- Recommending improvements
- Cleaning and maintaining an organized work area
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and stand/bend/twist for an entire shift
What the position requires:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of manufacturing operator experience
- 1+ years of general computer hardware/software experience
Our Preferred Qualifications:
- A solid understanding and application of basic math skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience handling chemicals
- Adaptability and willingness to learn multiple operations and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communicate skills
- Ability to work well independently while also being a positive contributor to a strong, cohesive team
- Knowledge of EH&S, ISO, cGMP, and other manufacturing regulatory requirements
Experience a wealth of rewards:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Family-like working environment
- Career growth potential
- Stability of MilliporeSigma
If you’re interested in taking on a life-changing manufacturing career with a world leader in innovative life science solutions, apply today.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.