Show All Results
Health Outcomes Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Purpose of the Role:
Project management of reimbursement submissions F(PBAC/MSAC), including writing of major submissions to the PBAC predominately the clinical narrative. Assisting in Post-Submission negotiation processes and documentation. Work collaboratively with consultants on the development and integration of their sections e.g. economic model. Involvement in submission strategy development and capacity to initiate discussions with Department of Health and Ageing. Working with the Director in discussions with Region/Global MAP on strategy and pricing approvals.
- Assist in developing the company reimbursement, health economic and pricing strategy, in line with global and local company strategic plans
- Assist in product/therapy competitive intelligence reimbursement summaries for CFTs (eg. PSDs, media articles, PBAC/MSAC outcomes). Prepare the clinical and economic sections of reimbursement and pricing submissions to the relevant funding authorities as required
- Provide quality advice on product strategy through product lifecycle on all reimbursement matters to colleagues in the medical, sales & marketing departments.
- Assist in the negotiation of prices for new products and support prices for existing products with the government and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain contact with overseas colleagues, industry bodies, health economic groups and peers in similar organisations
- Develop relationships with key contacts within the Department of Health and PHARMAC
- Participate in industry associations, conferences and other events to develop knowledge and relationships
- Undertake travel as required
- Actively participate in our company’s Performance Management Process and Personal Development Plan
- Work within company Standard Operating Procedures, industry guidelines (Medicines Australia & Medicines NZ) and apply our company’s Values and Code of Conduct in daily duties activities.
- Perform other functions and duties that may be assigned.
Ensures our credibility
Opens the door to the future
Is the foundation of any partnership
Makes our entrepreneurial success possible
Makes mutual trust possible
Determines our entrepreneurial actions
- Tertiary Degree in pharmacy, Health Economics or related Science
- Application of Pharmoeconomic Principles
- At least 3 years of pricing/reimbursement experience in the health/pharmaceutical industry
- Involvement in reimbursement at least 2 PBAC submissions/indications from strategy development, submission compilation, post-PBAC negotiation and PBS Listing
- Experience with MSAC would be beneficial
- Must have either health economics or government relations specialist experience
- Fluent in English
Skills & Competencies
Internally: Market Access & Government Relations, Marketing & Sales, HR, Medical, Finance & Administration, Regulatory & Compliance, Corporate Market Access/GEVD, Regional Market Access, Relevant Corporate Marketing, General Manager ANZ
Externally: Relevant Government agencies, such as PBAC, MSAC, DUSC, ESC, secretariats, and stakeholders, relevant industry bodies, relevant health care professionals, patient advisory groups and various service providers.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com