Show All Results
Associate Architect - - JAVA / J2EE
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Location: Electronics City, Bangalore
We are looking for a expert with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to deployment. Person is responsible include designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Who You Are:
- Total of 10+ years of experience
- 8+ years Professional experience in JAVA/J2EE, Oracle, MSSQL, Spring boot, Mysql.
- Proven working experience in Java development, micro-services development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience in JS framework like React/Node
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer / Sciencces or equivalent
- Good working experience in the lab environment and /or biotech industry.
- Should have ability to help the life science business with lab oriented architect/solutioning approach.
Should have good exposure in participating in proposal(RFP) specifically in any of these domain - life science/pharma/bioinformatics.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com