Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Responsible for power mixer series product design and transfer the product requirement to the supplier ,construct the system architecture, assist the project manager to define the technical milestones, this responsibility will extend to all SSOC products.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure the design meet the requirement of function,manufacturing process, and regulation
- Participate and execute IT/FAT activity in related parts
- Provide technical support to customer in mechanical & engineering aspect
- Good software skill in Proe-E/Auto-CAD.
- Understanding GB150 standard
- Understanding ASME-BPE standard
- Good English communication ability(reading and writing)
Who You Are：
- More than 3 years working experience in pharmaceutical facility design or related engineering design
- Chemistry Machine & Equipment
- Be comfortable with business travelling
- Good team working
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com