Show All Results
SAP BPM Application Consultant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Application Consultant for SAP BPM (Business Process Management) acts as E2E responsible in a regulated environment.
The role also includes the implementation of appropriate systems enhancements following established processes to meet customer requirements. By interacting with our internal partners and customers the Application Consultant plans, prepares, executes and monitors projects as well as individual Change Requests. This will be done by leveraging technical skills provided by external partners. The person should be in the position to consult business partners to find suitable and sustainable solutions meeting customer demands.
Service Performance Monitoring of the Application Managed Services provided by our strategic partners belongs to the role to meet the agreed KPIs. This includes periodic reviews and the use of defined processes to hand over new services.
Ensure customer satisfaction through proper solution design delivery, applications life cycle management and service performance monitoring while maintaining necessary internal (process, security) and external (GxP, GDPR, license) compliance.
Secure minimal business disruption on application go live based on proper design and formal project hand-over process.
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences and/or Business Administration
- 10-year experience in software or applications services
- 5-year experience within an international environment
- English mandatory (written and spoken)
- An additional language (German) is an asset
Technical Skills & Competencies
- JAVA development
- REST /JAX RS
- APACHE POI
- Velocity (mail generation framework)
- SAP UI5
- SAP BPM (Business Process Management)
- SAP BRM (Business Rules Management)
- WebServices /PI
- Good understanding of SAP Workflow processes and capabilities
- Technical mindset capable to work independently and eager to learn new things
- Project coordination/Business alignment
- Change Administration
- Technical specification/documentation
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.