Show All Results
Manufacturing Operator 2
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Produce or purify stable isotope products according to established protocols, provide technical support to others and perform operations in support of the group and department. To maintain equipment, facilities, and utility systems. Following all safety and quality requirements, complete assigned work. Performs work related travel as necessary, including weekend and holiday on-call and after-hours duty as needed.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, reach above the shoulder, stoop, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl for long periods of time.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Required to wear eye protection, safety shoes, and protective gloves. May be required to wear a hard hat, hearing protection, respirator and face shield, and other PPE (when required).
Who you are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade School or Associate degree in sciences desired.
- Previous experience working in industry or hands on involvement in a chemical environment desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and 5- S skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent self-motivation and productivity skills.
- Ability to accept direction and meet deadlines.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions and procedures.
- Ability to write clear, thorough work instructions.
- Ability to use basic PC software (windows, word, Excel, email).
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical screen
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.