Show All Results
Internship Process Development Internal Communication (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As our intern, you will support IT Infrastructure's internal communication processes, development and implementation of employee engagement initiatives as well as organization of virtual events globally. You will create marketing materials for our projects, administer internal communication channels, assist with the development of announcements. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an innovative environment and has a passion for writing.
• At least in 2nd year of your BA studies in the fields of Information Management,Information Technology,Interactive Media Design or similar
• A proactive team player,affinity to digital topics and tools
• A fast learner with curiosity,organizational talent and strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills,fluent in German & English, proficient in MS Office
• Basic knowledge in In Design & Photoshop & HTML is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.