Show All Results
(Senior) Business Process Architect Distribution & Warehousing (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this role, you will closely collaborate with business partners from our Performance Materials Integrated Supply Chain unit to set the course for business processes and related IT systems. You contribute relevant expertise on business processes, data and the associated IT architecture. You shape the order fulfillment business processes with various subject matter experts from IT based on strategic business needs. Further, you will advance and implement improvements to business processes, and support the major ERP programs and/or related business-IT projects for your domain. Additionally, you will create and maintain business process flows, user and business requirements to facilitate the understanding of business needs. Through your deep process know-how, you act as a key interface partner for our internal IT Solution Architects or external implementation partners. You will define scope of projects, user requirements specifications and timelines associated with the completion of initiatives while developing and maintaining relationships and communications with other team members and internal partners. Finally, you will also provide business process and domain expertise for testing, authorization and training. Through your leadership capabilities as well as strong planning and coordination skills, you ensure that your projects are delivered in time, budget and scope as agreed with the sponsor.
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or better Master's degree in business, IT or engineering preferred
- 2-5 years domain experience in logistics, distribution and transportation operations with a strong exposure to SAP-related applications
- Advanced knowledge of SAP ERP 6.0 processes, specifically with the LE, MM-IM and WM modules, relevant experience with SAP EWM or TM processes is considered beneficial
- Experience in full lifecycle ERP projects with an emphasis on incremental, iterative development and deployment
- Experience with business process and system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Strong project management and conflict resolution skills by showing a high degree of result and customer focus
- Promote best practice concepts in all areas of solution design; challenge technical implementation teams to strive for harmonization and reusability of technical solution rather than quick implementation
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high-quality deliverables (documentation, presentations, proof-of-concepts, etc.)
- Adaptability and ability to remain focused in the presence of shifting priorities and strategies in timely response to the business climate
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication both in English and German at all organizational levels
- Up to 30% travel availability
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com