Show All Results
Senior Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
You will focus on BioProcessing product and system development projects, utilizing project management best practices and MilliporeSigma product development processes (PDP), driving for results to ensure customer, time, quality, and cost requirements are met.
- Work independently with considerable latitude to establish priorities, activities, and specific direction given to the project team toward meeting project completion dates.
- Develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of projects.
- Through collaboration with project team identify project risks, including probability and impact, and develop mitigation and contingency plans to minimize risk impact throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project scope, new product design specifications, and change control process.
- Initiate, develop, and lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project.
- Provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis to all team members and key stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Actively participate and supports the development / build of the BioProcessing Project Management Organization globally, using technology tools to drive efficiency and improve performance across organization.
Who you are:
- BS degree / equivalent plus 7 -10 years’ experience in life sciences, chemistry, engineering, business or related field; 5 years’ experience in project management in a matrix organization.
- Project Management education, training, and / or PMP certification highly desirable.
- Work naturally well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams and is able to facilitate high performing teams and decision making based on what’s best for the business.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration skills, and ability to influence without authority.
- Knowledge of project management principles including proficient use of project management tools and software such as MS Project and other collaborative systems.
- Ability to successfully communicate/interact at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to lead complex projects and deliver them to a successful conclusion.
- A self-motivated, strong leader with a strong desire to drive for / deliver results.
- Ability and willingness to work in a global cross functional environment.
- Ability to travel internationally
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.