A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Analytics Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing and delivering solutions for our Finance organization, which includes the whole Financial Legal & Management Reporting. You will work closely with IT Business Partners and Finance Business stakeholders to clarify and understand their needs and their business processes. You will work within a global project team of developers, business stakeholders, business analysts and other project managers to deliver Analytics projects on-time and in budget.
- Impacts the effectiveness of own works team through the quality and timeliness of the work produced.
- Largely works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines and gains some discretion in problem solving.
Scope of People Responsibility
- Manages own and others workload effectively and efficiently.
- Expands technical contribution and encourage knowledge management and promote the cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
- Foster BI & other developers to grow and mentor to help ensure overall solutions are delivered on timely manner.
- Provides training for members of the team and ensures team effectiveness.
- May provide informal guidance and support to colleagues with less experience.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different viewpoint.
- Fostering accountability throughout the team to uphold strong governance in the form of standards, methodology and requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team member on a project and is able to effectively work with a larger global team.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree in business, IT, business engineering or science with additional qualifications in business administration
- Overall of 7+ year’s core experience in SAP BW, business objects and related areas in a technical capability and a strong understanding of business functions to support business models. Good to have experience on BW.
- Several years of professional experience in a consulting firm, industrial company or business oriented scientific environment
- Excellent IT project management skills, preferably in the area of Analytics and Data Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes in Finance
- Excellent knowledge of project and implementation methodologies (e.g. PMI, Agile, SCRUM) with skills in managing global project teams across time zones
- Experience in leading internal and external project teams in an international environment
- Experience with technologies such as SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Tableau or QlikSense
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to travel internationally if necessary
- Good to have BI Coding experience able to right code routines
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Highly committed Team Player
- Excellent written and Communication Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- In-depth proven practical technical experience in SAP business data warehouse experience to support Business intelligence applications.
- Multi-year/project experience of chosen environment SAP BW, BW on HANA, BOBJ and related front-end tools.
- Able to quickly gain users confidence & build strong partnership with them and other IT colleagues in supporting different solutions related to business intelligence type analytics and data warehousing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-skilled – in different BI technologies in the SAP ecosystem including SAP BW , business objects and BO data services.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com