Show All Results
(Senior) Product Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Managing the product line in support of organizational strategy and objective. Work closely with sales team, field application team and other functional department to support business needs. The main responsibilities are as below:
- Manage the responsible product lines, develop strategic plan and implement the on-line and off-line marketing campaigns, working closely with global and local functional departments to achieve the sales target.
- Identify the business growth opportunities, products potential and segment potential within portfolio to catch up the opp.
- Be able to lead initiative project to drive sales.
- Create effective sales tools such as application guide, product brochure, technical content etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders to promote penetration, retention and loyalty.
Who you are:
- Master or PhD degree in material science.
- At least 2 years working experience in chemical/life science industry, product management is a plus.
- Marketing sense and strong at data analysis.
- Familiar with Microsoft office software.
- Good at presentation skill.
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
- Be able to travel cross country.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com