Show All Results
PhD Student/Doktorand OLED Chemistry
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for science and technology and a strong background in organic chemistry who is interested in conducting a PhD in our Material Research Team (Performance Materials, Display Solutions). The field of research will be novel organic materials for printed OLEDs.
Who you are- job requirements:
- Master in Chemistry with focus in Organic Chemistry
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques and able to work independently
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player with high level of initiative
- Ability to develop structure-property relationships in order to gather fundamental understanding and establish material design rules based on deep data analysis
- Good communication skills - written and verbal, Fluent in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com