Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Laboratory Analyst - Lot Release Testing you will be part of the Process Solution Services team that delivers Lot Release Testing for biopharmaceutical companies across the APAC region. In this role you will conduct routine tasks to support GLP/GMP operations. This role primarily focusses on microbiology work especially Sterility Assay comprises of direct inoculation method, membrane filtration method, method suitability test and to perform isolator revalidation or qualification work. The other focusses include to perform qualification tests such as Growth Promotion Test (GPT), sterility check. You will be cross trained in other labs within Lot Release Testing Laboratories in PSS Singapore.
You will also carry out projects with the appropriate scientific and regulatory compliance, support lab investigations and responsible for training and mentoring junior members of staff. The ability to maintain effective working relationships with scientists and laboratory personnel will be critical for success in the role.
Brief role description:
- Work closely with GMP and GLP laboratory personnel to support laboratory testing operations and contribute to team initiatives.
- Works within the biosafety testing laboratory following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and relevant compliance regulations to ensure routine studies are completed on time and accurately recorded to meet appropriate scientific and GLP and GMP regulatory standards.
- Maintains Laboratory logbooks ensuring accurate recording of activities performed and archival of superseded versions (where appropriate).
- Performs routine peer review of raw data records.
- Maintain stock in the laboratory and order consumables and reagents through i-procurement or equivalent system.
- Notify lab personnel immediately when any deviation has occurred during routine testing and acts according to instruction to raise a deviation; conduct investigation to determine the root cause of the events
- Carries out housekeeping work and check to ensure that laboratory compliance is always maintained. Perform general equipment maintenance work, support equipment maintenance work according to schedule.
- Involve in improvements to laboratory processes and procedures in accordance with 6S principles and visual management.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor/Diploma in Biological Sciences or higher degree in relevant scientific subject
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a scientific laboratory role, ideally within a biologic/pharmaceutical laboratory environment
- Demonstrable scientific understanding about microbiology assay, hands-on experience of operating an isolator, understanding of Sterility assay would be advantageous
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP) would be advantageous
- Computer literacy and entry of data into databases (LIMS, ELN, SAP, etc.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com