Show All Results
Business Analyst for MBS (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Business Analyst for MBS you partner with a global Service Unit and provide the leaders with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions and financial control. Within your business partner function, you ensure budget adherence by providing full transparency to management and support all relevant managerial accounting and finance activities (e.g. reporting, forecasting, budgeting & planning) for the global unit with specific insights to focus locations. You will therefore drive budgeting, cost tracking, ad-hoc reports as well as monthly variation analysis and propose initiation of corrective measures to organizational leads. In addition, you own the financial oversight of our Shared Service Center in Wroclaw cross all functions and units, manage all financial matters with onsite managers, support your peers out of the financial team in all financial matters (reporting, forecasting, budgeting & planning) regarding their global function and ensure month/year close activities are completed in time and quality. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes and to contribute to process excellence initiatives.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in a business-related discipline (accounting, economics, finance or IT) strongly preferred
- minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance with direct user experience with SAP and specific knowledge in modules such as FI or CO
- experienced in challenging discussion with global leaders up to head of function
- analytical and quantitative mindset, combined with a strong business partnering attitude
- Experience within a Shared Services Center and/or in a business partner position are preferred
- advanced proficiency in the use of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- resilient and able to work under time pressure, keeping deadlines & high accuracy
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) required; additional languages would be advantageous
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.