Show All Results
Market Country HR Lead, Tai Wan
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Shape the Market HR Organization
(Virtually) Lead (hire, manage, develop & engage) the country HR Organization (incl. Market HR Business Partners and Market Solution Partners) and define cross-sector employee population HRBP coverage and “leader maps”. Develop efficient set-up considering number of employees, (sites), MBS support level, legal complexity.
- Translate Market Requirements
Partner with Sector Business Partners to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local labor regulations. Ensure legal compliance on people and HR matters.
- Drive Market Performance & Change
Monitor operational performance in the country to identify country-specific risks, trends and leverage points on employee lifecycle topics, e.g. onboarding, engagement, comp&ben, people development, labor & employee relations.
- Contributes to the Business Strategies by proactively addressing the people dimension on a local level in alignment with People and HR Strategy
- Represents the “HR engine” in the country as well as the “face of HR” for the majority of line managers (L3 and below) in the country, thereby carrying significant contribution to the People and HR Strategy implementation
- Deploys HR solutions in the country, including onboarding, people development comp & ben, labor relations in alignment with the resp. solution owners as well as employee representatives and according to the HR Mandate
- Through enablement and trainings offered to line management, helps shape the desired talent and performance culture in the country organization and drives the necessary change
- Ensures that employee & manager experience is properly addressed and continuously improved through the adoption of technology and enhanced solutions designed in Innovation HR as well as through consulting and enablement offerings
- Strongly influences the HR Strategy 2022, e.g. through focus on the efficiency of HR – this includes the focused and continuous transfer of transactional activities to MBS-HR and ensuring the right quality of service
- Assures strategic alignment & successful collaboration with critical internal stakeholder groups in the organization
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for own area (BPs & SPs), including the management of third party vendors
- Support the Diversity & Inclusion representatives in the businesses
Scope of People Responsibility:
- Virtually) leads a direct team of approx. XXX Market BP’s and Market SP’s – potentially spread across different sites - with an integrative, strategic, future-oriented attitude
- Responsible for performance management based on continuous feedback to own team, drives continuous team and individual development, succession management and all other dimensions of people leadership
- Partners collaboratively with and seeks solutions in alignment with Sector HR and Innovation HR
- Contributes to projects during review and/or design phases of solutions, providing country perspective
- Influences, consults and enables cross-sector line management on L3 and below in the country on all people-related topics
Who you are:
- 5 – 10 years of experience in HR leadership roles in a corporate, multinational environment
- Proven ability to manage successfully in a global matrix organization including a large variety of senior-level key stakeholders and their expectations
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
- Solution- and future-oriented thinking
- Previous experience with leading both direct and indirect / project teams
- Project management experience
Cross Functional HR Capabilities & Technical Competencies:
- Labor Market Expertise
- Matrix Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Relationship Building / Management
- Virtual Leadership
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com