Show All Results
Digital Product Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As part of our eBusiness organization on the Digital Innovation team, you will join a fast-growing incubator focused on driving customer value through new business models. In this role, you will be working under the guidance of a Product Owner to execute the product strategy for our Online Marketplace. You will help build digital products that improve our marketplace platform for the Millipore Sigma customers ensuring a frictionless buying experience. This role can be located in our St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA locations. Your responsibilities include:
- Support in the development of the product strategy for our Marketplace experience for customers
- Assisting in the prioritization of features, slicing of increments and creating acceptance criteria
- Work with cross functional stakeholders to identify business requirements, create assumptions and assign an ROI to each feature.
- Track success by identifying and monitoring KPIs
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve processes, build new features or deliver incremental value
- Ability to travel up to 20% travel (domestic and international)
Who You Are:
This position does not require experience working in an agile environment and is a good fit for someone who aspires to be a Product Owner. We are looking for a passionate self-starter who is eager to explore a career in Product Management. You are detail oriented, a strong communicator and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 3+ years of product marketing or eCommerce or digital marketing or marcom or analytics experience
- Experience in product marketing, category management or product management.
- Experience managing small projects from end to end within an established framework including interacting with stakeholders, setting project timelines, delivering project to completion.
- Proven ability to use data to make decisions and drive consensus
- Team player and self-starter with excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Assertive with the ability to speak on behalf of the customer
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.