Show All Results
Medical Director Israel
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job title: Medical Director
Your role: You report to the Head of Medical Affairs Mid-Europe. Being a Country Medical Director, you are responsible of leading the local Medical Team, communicate trends and innovations, ensure local Medical launch preparedness, hire, train, coach and develop the local Medical team, oversee planning, execution and tracking of Medical activities and steer performance, ensure optimal deployment of resources, conduct performance & merit management, assure Medical employees are properly supervised, qualified, and continuously trained. Represent Medical in the Country Leadership Team; represent the country in the Regional Medical Leadership Team (Mid-Europe), own and drive Medical programs and ensure policies and guidelines are followed. Ensure operational excellence by setting and enforcing functional standards and support best practice sharing. Actively engage in stakeholder interactions, including key healthcare professionals in relevant therapeutic areas as well as local Medical/Scientific Societies and relevant Pharma Associations.
Who you are:
- You have a Medicine University Degree.
- You have a training in regional/local and international regulations including Good Clinical Practice.
- You have experience as Country Medical Director or Medical Head of a large Speacialty Area in a big pharma company. You have preferential experience in Oncology, Neurology, Fertility, General Medicine or Endocrinology. You are well connected externally (local Experts and Pharmaceutical Association).
- You have more than 5 years’ experience leading Medical Affairs Teams (field- and office-based), as well as management experience (human resources and budget) and prior experience in specialty products launch
- You are fluent in Hebrew (native tongue level) and in English (full professional level)
- You have good understanding of health economics, health outcomes and ability to articulate these subjects
- You have strong leadership and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- You have business acumen, entrepreneurial mindset coupled with the financial skills needed for the position (budget planning and monitoring)